It is important to read this information so that you as the player know what you can or cannot do.
*Not knowing and/or not reading these rules is not an excuse.
1. The use or promotion of bots is forbidden and the player account(s) will be permanently banned.
2. The use or promotion of automation tools such as keypressers is forbidden or any 3rd party tool that gives the player an unfair advantage into the game is forbidden. Repeated offenses will lead to an account ban at Game Master's discretion.
3. The use or promotion of cheat tools such as debug tools, cheat engine or any attempt to edit the game files or game memory is forbidden.
4. The game can only run on a real Windows Machine. Use of any kind of Virtual machines is forbidden.
5. Being frequently AFK (Away from your computer) in events like Capture the Flag, Battle Arena and others just to farm items is not allowed. If you are not going to play in the events, do not register.
6. Promotion, mention or asking of other servers in general is forbidden.
7. Selling items, gold, silk for real money is forbidden.
8. Selling game accounts is forbidden.
9. Selling/Trading items/accounts/silk/gold from another game/server is forbidden.
10. Do not share your ID or password with anyone, complaints about hacking account won't get any support from the staff. It is your responsibility to keep your account info safe.
11. Respect staff members. Any offense, false accusations, spreading false information, bad words against the staff/server will get your account banned. Even if it's a joke. There is no excuse.
12. No racism at all is allowed.
13. Impersonating a staff member will get your account banned.
14. Use of temporary or disposable email for account registration is not allowed, the account will be terminated without prior notice.
15. Bug or exploit abusers will get punished according to the severity of it. If you find such things, please report it to Game masters directly at the forum via Private message.
16. Invalid names: Offensive, Racist, promoting another server, or illegal program, or staff impersonating names. Also any other name that the Origin Staff considers as invalid.
17. The staff is not responsible for player mistakes, such as buying the wrong item, getting scammed by other players, alchemy mistakes, charging silk to the wrong server and such. The player will not get any type of support on these cases.
18. Your account is your responsibility. Excuses like, someone else was using your account, "I was Joking" or you didn't read the rules are not valid.
19. No discussions about politics, conflicting nations/groups or religion topics in global chat, general chat or any other public means. This is not the place for such discussions.
20. No posting of illegal images/video or any type of talk or accusations of account buying/selling or gold/items buying selling for real money in global messages or in any other way in-game.
21. Any other behavior that is considered inappropriate by Game Masters could also lead to account suspension or ban.
22. Game Masters have the last word. It is their decision to judge and apply restrictions in the game according to the rules written here and their judgement.
23. Origin Online Does not any official have Discord/Whatsapp/Facebook groups or other platforms.
24. Players are allowed exchange Gold/Silk/Items between themselves and only between Origin Online servers (Not foreign Servers) However, we do not recommend it. You could get scammed by another player at any time. Do it at your own risk. The Origin Staff does not provide any type of support if you get scammed. Please be careful while doing these type of transactions.
The Only Origin Online's Official Channels are:
Support Forums: forum.playorigin.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/PlayOriginOnline.
Promotion of any outside website or groups is forbidden.
*Notice. To report any cheating, abuse or rule breaking, please take a Screenshot or Video as a proof, and report them at the support forum https://forum.playorigin.com (Report Player section)
Only unedited in-game Screenshots or videos (this includes the filename) are approved as a proof, reports with edited screenshots, video or without proof will not be considered.
*We reserve the right to edit these rules at any time without prior notice, please check this topic once in a while.
Last Updated: September, 2022